Amerigas charged me $4.85 per gallon propane
Amerigas filled my propane tank and I got a bill for $695.00 and after research found out they charged me $4.85 per gallon.Calling another local carrier Ferrellgas, their price was $2.55 per gallon.
I went into Amerigas and complained, at that point they offered to drop the bill to $3.50 per gallon...which is yet to be seen. I am Pissed!!!
I spoke with Michelle at Amerigas in Yucca Valley who had such a cavalier nonchalant attitude and demanded that I smile before she gives me the supposed discount.I am still waiting to hear from her.review #302432
You may also like
- "It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up. However, when the weather improved..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "I strongly complain as a new member, why dont you give free period of time for new members to date? as a new member am unable to see who sends..."
- "I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in 3 colors with the top coat and I can tell you that it is not the product that they..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."