Amerigas charged me $4.85 per gallon propane
Amerigas filled my propane tank and I got a bill for $695.00 and after research found out they charged me $4.85 per gallon.Calling another local carrier Ferrellgas, their price was $2.55 per gallon.
I went into Amerigas and complained, at that point they offered to drop the bill to $3.50 per gallon...which is yet to be seen. I am Pissed!!!
I spoke with Michelle at Amerigas in Yucca Valley who had such a cavalier nonchalant attitude and demanded that I smile before she gives me the supposed discount.I am still waiting to hear from her.review #302432
You may also like
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20.. This company is a rip off.. They don't read ur meter its estimated..."
- "This morning I placed used carpet at our curb to be picked up by Waste Management. The volume of carpet was ~ 18" high, 60" long & 40" in width...."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."