Amerigas - High price for bad service
I have been more then dissatisfied with Amerigas. When our gas tank was delivered to our home not only did Amerigas fail to connect our tank, they also forgot to unlock the tank. I had to take a vacation day to have Amerigas come back to my home and unlock the tank and connect it. I was then informed that it was defective. Amerigas dilivered a new tank but, it was empty. My gas tank was filled weeks later but, I was charged a small fee for each error that Amerigas made.
Months later I had to pay for gas that was delivered to my home, without me asking for a it.
I canceled my account and had to pay almost $100.00 to get the tank off my property, but, a month and two week later, it's still on my property.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."