Amerigas - High price for bad service
I have been more then dissatisfied with Amerigas. When our gas tank was delivered to our home not only did Amerigas fail to connect our tank, they also forgot to unlock the tank. I had to take a vacation day to have Amerigas come back to my home and unlock the tank and connect it. I was then informed that it was defective. Amerigas dilivered a new tank but, it was empty. My gas tank was filled weeks later but, I was charged a small fee for each error that Amerigas made.
Months later I had to pay for gas that was delivered to my home, without me asking for a it.
I canceled my account and had to pay almost $100.00 to get the tank off my property, but, a month and two week later, it's still on my property.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old..."
- "I am a small business owner. I have a small IT firms. I have 10 worker. ALAN Winkely Is a Chit and fround USA clients. He chit 100$ from my..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."