I have been more then dissatisfied with Amerigas. When our gas tank was delivered to our home not only did Amerigas fail to connect our tank, they also forgot to unlock the tank. I had to take a vacation day to have Amerigas come back to my home and unlock the tank and connect it. I was then informed that it was defective. Amerigas dilivered a new tank but, it was empty. My gas tank was filled weeks later but, I was charged a small fee for each error that Amerigas made.
Months later I had to pay for gas that was delivered to my home, without me asking for a it.
I canceled my account and had to pay almost $100.00 to get the tank off my property, but, a month and two week later, it's still on my property.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "I'm filing this report to warn anyone contemplating doing business with Bion Dale and his company Asis Trading that he is slimy and will not honor the guarantee he flaunts..."