Amerigas - High price for bad service
I have been more then dissatisfied with Amerigas. When our gas tank was delivered to our home not only did Amerigas fail to connect our tank, they also forgot to unlock the tank. I had to take a vacation day to have Amerigas come back to my home and unlock the tank and connect it. I was then informed that it was defective. Amerigas dilivered a new tank but, it was empty. My gas tank was filled weeks later but, I was charged a small fee for each error that Amerigas made.
Months later I had to pay for gas that was delivered to my home, without me asking for a it.
I canceled my account and had to pay almost $100.00 to get the tank off my property, but, a month and two week later, it's still on my property.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "DO NOT buy from www.Modlily.com #Modlily You may have seen related adverts for them on your timeline inbetween your friend's Facebook posts and may have been intrigued by some of..."
- "Dirty .chairs were very nasty blood was on the spreadsheet substance running down the walls and there is mold in the bathrooms the air conditioner units with tape should have..."