Amerigas - Price Gouging
We received our Amerigas bill and we were charged almost $2000.00 for 317 gallons of propane.We obviously thought it was a mistake, so we called and were told it was not a mistake, the going price for propane was $5.88 per gallon.
They even told us that it was normal for the price to fluctuate, especially in the winter. When I paid our bill 2 months previous, it was $2.39 a gallon. That is not fluctuation, it is gouging. We told them to take our tank away and that we were not going to pay our bill.
They then told us it would cost us $100 for them to do this. After speaking to three or four more managers, they finally told us they would lock us in at $2.39.
We are more than pissed that they tried to do this to us and will not drop it.We are telling as many people as we can about it.review #168513
You may also like
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "This morning I placed used carpet at our curb to be picked up by Waste Management. The volume of carpet was ~ 18" high, 60" long & 40" in width...."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "An hit and run in Ohio dublj 12187..."
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."