Sacramento, California

Sick and tired of customers, most of which don't pay their bills and then blame the Company for poor service when the company doesn't continue to give them gas. Or customers who purchase a product that has a net contents printed on the packaging, but feels that they should have it pointed out to them like a pre-school child.

Also sick and tired of ex-employees get themselves fired or quit, and then blame the company for their lack of ability to perform anything more than punch a time-clock. These complaints are classic examples of a nation that has wandered away from the basic value of 'personal responsibility' and has embrased the idea of having someone else take care of them.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

I have a 7 year old and a 4 month old. We had our tank maintained I.

October, yet here it is barely 2 months later and they red tagged our tank as unsafe because it doesn't have some new double valve it supposedly needs because it is an older tank. Now I have 2 kids in a house with no heat! The bill is paid in full. My 4 month old was in NICU for 2 weeks when he was born and has been ill the last month.

Customer service said to call Them back Monday morning!

It's 32* outside and it's Friday! Screw Amerigas!

ITS SO TRUE THIS WOULD BE A *** OF A BUSINESS IF YOU NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS.

This guy sounds like an AmeriGas Manager or a manager wanna be. The biggest deal with this particular subject is that AmeriGas will talk about safety but when it comes to safety for employees or customers that (safety) is out the window if it would mean not selling gas. If a driver has the honesty and integrty not to deliver the gas and lets the office know about it the manager will send another driver to deliver gas. There is absolutely nothing that will keep amerigas from delivering gas or backing their management for breaking laws or disregardling federal regulations. I know I have been there and seen one driver refuse to deliver gas in an unsafe situation and him being made fun of and his job threatened and another driver going ahead and making the illegal delivery.

I have seen employees threatend with termination for following company policy if it interferes with gas delivery.

I have seen employees threatened for refusing to go against Federal Regulations.

I have seen employees threatened for pointing out failures of management or coming to the aid of a fellow employee who has been wrongfully disciplined.

THE one and only thing that amerigas cares about is making money for senior management and stock holders.

The safety and welfare of employees and customers are of no concern if it interferes with selling LP.

The writer of this original post mus t be the kind of employee that amerigas covets. Dishonest with no integrty. Just alap dog sitting at the bosses feet waiting to get his head scratched for being a good boy and making no waves.

I wonder how the bat snot any of them can sleep at night knowing what goes on with this company.

realy thats what you think. well maybe you should look at direct voucher accounts and tell me why they would what 7 or more days to deliver to homes with very sick small children in them

Bob should find out what the 'FACTS' are before he 'MOUTH'S OFF'!! Like most 'Brown-Nosers'he can't "keep-up" so he sticks that nose of his where the BOSS sits!!

That's your idea of "Job-Security" huh BOB? Maybe that's why "you are SICK........alot!"

Wake Up BOB!!! You say the 'PREVIOUS-OWNER' "PAID" for the gas & the 'NEW-OWNERS' were using it up!?

The gas belongs to the 'NEW-OWNERS' ***!!! Like all the other 'EMPLOYEES'on this SITE, you sound like a 'KISS-UP'!! Do you honestly think Amerigas should get paid "TWICE" for the same GAS?!

Go ahead BOB!!! PUCKER-UP!!!

As an Amerigas employee, I can back up a lot of what's been posted on this page. Customers have no sense of personal responsibility, and want to *** and moan before being given the world, even when it's 100% their fault.

I recently had a woman rant at me much like many of the people on this site. She had moved into a home that had an Amerigas tank sitting there from the previous owners, and was irate because we'd come and locked off the tank because she was using the gas that the previous owners had paid for. Stealing fuel, and she has the audacity to tell me that she's going to tell all of her friends how awful Amerigas is. How dare we prevent her from stealing someone else's fuel, right?

There are a lot of courteous, concerned and hardworking people at Amerigas. I know that my coworkers and I try our best to help every customer we come into contact with. People refuse to accept reality, however. We can't give you just any price you want. We can't make your tank pickup happen instantly. We can't waive every fee and charge.

We try to be as nice as we can to our customers, but at the end of the day you have to remember that we're a business. We need to pay our bills too. If we just gave everything away, we wouldn't be in business for very long.

I need to respond i'm a operatiomal supervisor and i see all kinds of crazy complaints. For example a customer need a new hot water heater installed on a saturday i told him it would be at the over timr rate he said that was fine he need hot water for his customers.

So i called in two of my men they were to get the old water heater out while i went to pick one up from one of our suppliers who by the way came in on his own time to open his store up for me. It took 3 hours to install the heater and when i made the bill out i only charged for the two guys i didn't charge my time. When the customer recieved his bill he called me to comlpain it was to high i explained to him i only charged for two men not three and that i had to pay them their over time rate. He still wasn't happy and refused to pay the bill.

I told him he could call customer care if he liked but i didn't think it would help his cause. Some time you go above and beyond and people still dont care.

Absolutly! Whinners that think they are owed everything. They don't whine when they let themselves run out of gas at 2AM on the coldest day of the year and Amerigas doesn't hesitate to come out to fill them.

;) Sing it sista! People suck in general...death to the human race!

Amerigas Reviews