Grambling, Louisiana

I have called the local office weekly for the last 3 months, to get 3 of your Forklift propane bottles exhanged. You local office apparently has only one man to do this sort of service and he has been on vacation. I need to go to work for you so I can take 3 months off. Manager does not seem to care and doesn't really seem to know what is going on around him.

Your local delivery man that fills the bottles , says that he hears this same complaint from most of his customers!!!!

Looks like Ferrell Gas is going to get a new customer!

Comments

I had the same issue they installed a tank and tried charging me more and then whas was on the contract.Ferrell gas here i come also

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

WAY TO GO JIM! I GET A TON OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS FROM THEM TOO!!

IT IS A WONDER THEY DO NOT ASK FOR COMMISSION...

(15 A MONTH) THEY ARE SO BAD HERE THEY HAVE LAID OFF TWO EMPLOYEES, AND REDUCED THE REST TO 36 HOURS.... THEY ARE RUNNING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS OFF; WITH POOR SERVICE....

Please continue to believe that.

Jim from Ferrell is like a vulture. His company can't get customers the usual way because of all their hidden fees and other *** so he picks on the confused and sickly customers from other companies who post on worthless websites like this ones.

Ferrellgas would love to have the opportunity to win your business. Please send me a note at jimsaladin@ferrellgas.com or call our Bossier City office directly at 318-746-8991 and ask for Jeff Sexton. He'll take good care of you.

GOOD ONE JOE :grin

They r way to busy for making money everyone in in Florida partying....

Amerigas Reviews