Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Amerigas in Monroe Township, New Jersey - Would not remove above ground tank

Planned community with rules, Amerigas placed an above ground tank when the inground tank regulator froze.. They left it there,,We could not get them to remove it. They had no permit, it was in violation of the community rules, and it was in violation of the township code. It took 3 months to get the tank removed, and thats with the help of the township..Custome service lies, They are the worst, They just don't care, about you or anything else except selling gas.. We fined them $25.00 per every day the tank sat there... Taking them to court......bad folks.....

This is the WORST company I've EVER dealt with, and that's saying a lot! They've had their 500 gallon tank on MY yard going on the sixth month since I cancelled service and asked over and over to have it removed.

They give you one excuse after another! Nobody answers the local # and nobody returns the messages left there. I'm about to start charging them storage fees as my yard is NOT their personal storage facility.

If not, I will take them to small claims court. Ridiculous!

Don't worry about their "lawyers", they run on the bare minimum at their corporate office and aren't even licensed in most states to practice law, so they have to hire a local attorney to represent them, costing money! Sue them, they'll settle out of court.

You're welcome for this free legal advice! Stu Pid, yes you are.

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with service and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you. Thank you, Fran

Like you would honestly get anywhere by taking them to court. They make billions.

What lawyer could you possibly get that could match theirs?

And if it their asset, they can step onto your property anytime they want to. ***.

Amerigas' customers

I have a complaint about all the dumb people on this site that are butchering the English Language. Anybody reading this site must think that to be a customer of Amerigas you must have a 30 IQ - or basically retarded. If you can not read or write then do not post. You are only making a bigger *** out of yourself. Also, if you are a deadbeat that can not pay your bills, do not blame Amerigas for letting you freeze, you are letting yourselves freeze because you are uneducated and can not earn enough money to support your 8 kids. Stop blaming others for your problems.

Your an *** who has absolutely no idea what you are talking about. This company is a ripoff and it absolutely sucks. You must be the owner.

Well, I say 'Stu Pid'. Good show.

Fancy a cup of tea?

One lump or two?

Do you prefer some cheese with your whine?

View more comments (1)
Review
I have NEVER done business with a worse company in MY life. I called for gas for gas...and as we all know they don't get in a hurry for anything...I call back after waiting a week, told they would get back to me,NEVER HAPPENED.Then when they do come out,after...
Brandywinemt

Stu Pid has a right to his/her opinions ! With a name like THAT, I am not offended at all!

He knows what HE is....***....right?

And yes,He probably DOES work for Amerigas...He IS typical of their employees !!!I am sure it thrills them to have a spokesperson of this caliper !! LOL

Amerigas Gas Tank
My husband is a former employee of Amerigas in the south. This company is the worst place he has ever worked. In the winter they work you like a dog and in the summer they cut your hours. So all that overtime money saved in the winter has to be spent in the summer to...

You hit the nail on the head with the only thing missed being the “drive cam” installed on all the trucks. If you hit a pothole or bump it triggers the damn thing and then you can expect a board of inquiry from management as to what happened.

They tried to say I had hit a fire hydrant when mine activated while backing into a customers driveway (strangely the truck and the hydrant had no damage at all). Also all of their equipment is worn out and some dangerously so. I was sprayed by liquid propane when a line detached due to the threads being worn out (2nd degree cryo burns all along one side of my body - thankfully due to their focus on “safety” I had both my face shield and safety glasses on and that did keep it out of my face and eyes). Nothing is ever enough and they will constantly push you as hard as they can.

If you have no previous propane or HVAC experience expect no training and no support when on call (I had to read customers manual for their stoves and furnaces many times to even have an idea as to safely restarting them).

Awful, awful place to work! They should really rename it BOHICA GAS (google Bohica if you are not familiar with the term).

Amerigas Gas Tank
We have been having issues with Amerigas since we started with them. We moved in to this house and had good standing with propane co. where we came from yet Amerigas refused to allow us to pay monthly, they only allowed us to "call pay" meaning we had to call to get...
erinkba

How much does Amerigas pay you to defame people. You no nothing about us.

We have paid our bill, even though we did not call for this propane. We have excellent credit with a propane co. in another state that we have been with for 9 yrs. We have never been over charged by this other company in the different state.

This is why we have been with the other company for so long at our other property. We no not like doing business with companies who treat the customers like this.

Amerigas Tank Refill

Amerigas price gouge

Just had my tanks filled 133.6 gallons of propane. Current rate for our region in Virginia Beach is around $3.33 a gallon. This was verified by 4 sources, the WEB, and several other propane companies. Amerigas charged a whopping $4.66 a gallon. Upon calling their office, I was lied to by the main office in Portsmouth, Va saying that that was the current price. It may be their current price for me but I bet not for other customers. Current price I was given by 3 other companies was $3.33 per gallon with at least a 50 gallon delivery. Been with them for 8 years. You would think this would mean something but evidently not. Thomas in Virginia Beach

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with billing.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with billing and we would like to help you.

View more comments (1)
Amerigas Tank Refill

Amerigas in Miami, Florida - No service no call. when? Also not much english!

I am trying to establish a new account on Big Pine Key, Florida, where there is already a Amerigas tank installed. The secretary, Juanita, has difficulty with english. She promised service today, Monday, but no show. When I call her, she apologizes, says she will call me for when to expect service, but again does not call me back. I NEED gas for my stove so I can cook. She was not rude, but also not helpful. Can't you get people who can speak english? There is another propane company locally, they cost more because they would have to install a different tank, but I am REALLY thinking about it because of the terrible service and non-communication I am receiving from Juanita in Key West, Florida. Can you help me and get gas in my tank so I can cook? THANKS!

Yea get rid of them now, you see all 100 pissed customers on this website in the last 5 years. I mean come on they only have what, 1.3 million customers and for 100 to complain. That is lmost .0000001% of their entire customer base.

or maybe it is just you idiots with nothing better to do but *** and complain that AmeriGas wouldn't just drop everything when you say so and come out and service your tank, screw the other 1,299,998 cusotmers they have because you too are obviously more important than everyone else.

Maybe if you had a job you would spend more time earning a living instead of expecting everything to be handed to you!!!!!

Get rid of Amerigas NOW! I was a customer of theirs for over 20 years.

Their tank leaked would not replace it until I demanded it, I had a 1000 gal pig I just filled and paid for. The next day they came out shut the tank off because of the leak 3 weeks later they installed a 500 gal. tank they pumped the gas from the 1000 gal into the 500 gal. I paid 2.29 a gal.

previous for the 1000 gal. and they turn around and send me a bill at 4.45 a gal for the gas I had already paid for. I am still trying to get my money back from them they promise to make it right but they don't. I am in the process of sending a copy all of my receipts to the attorney general.

Past refill records say I was using over 2000 gal. a year I was on auto fill. when I to will call my usage went down to 1000 gal a year. After the new tank was installed down to 400 gal.

a year. This tells me that when your a auto fill customer they charge you for fills that you never received. Do not bother contacting the so called customer service they do nothing but lie.

and take your money. Read the reviews these people are not making up any of these accusations, They are all true.

Hi, this is Fran from AmeriGas. I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with service.

We’d like to assist and help you as soon as possible – please email me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com with your account details so we can look into your situation. Thanks, Fran

Go with the other company now. Amerigas will *** with no vaseline first chance the get

Amerigas Gas Tank

Amerigas in Saint Charles, Missouri - Charged me termination fee when new homeowner teminated propane service

I sold my house July of 2010, and at that time called Amerigas to bring a 500 gal. tank and fill with 200 galons of propane for the new homeowner. At some point(3 to 5 months after moving in)the new homeowner must have terminated service with them, and now Amerigas wants me to pay an early termination fee. I did'nt terminate service, the new homeowner did. Reading on the back of the bill it states: "the termnination fee will apply only to those who are Amerigan customers for fewer than 3 years" Isnt that wonderful- I don't have any control over what the new homeowner does, and yet I am (according to Amerigan) responsible for the new residents' actions for 3 years... how marvelous. Maybe if Amerigas had better customer service skills, and or better prices, the lady would have continued using them, buy instead of Amerigas being responsible for their actions and losses, I am- for 3 years. Something about that sounds illegal... anybody out there havin fun like me?

Why would YOU request a tank for the new homeowners? That's not your responsibility.

You can't request service for somebody else, so I'm sure that in the eyes of Amerigas, you requested it, you get billed. Think.

Did you ever think maybe it's a mistake? Have you tried calling and explaining what's going on to see if they'll fix it? Or are you just in a big hurry to run your mouth like an idi ot all over the internet?

View more comments (2)

AmeriGas company: rude, sucker

In this world, if there is a worst company, AmeriGas is one. Its service is worst, techniqian is not qualified. THIS IS a LIAR COMPANY. Promising one thing, then charge is another. I had a job let it done. It fixed, then created worse leaky in my propane pipeline. Called it back, it said free. Then later on I got a fat bill of $350 bill. How could it be for a small screw tighten-like job? Then you though it should be under guarantee. You will be 100% wrong. even worse you will be caught much more charge for its services. You lost gas, it does not care.. It cares of your wallet. It is a SUCKER.

WOW, This is the united states, we speek english here! Not sure about you and some of your posting friends, but you should all go home!

Where do I even start? Just back away from the keyboard, put your hands behind your back & assume the position.

This is an open & shut case if I ever saw one. You will never snub your nose at the laws of grammar after I'm done with you.

If there's one thing I won't stand for it's the blatant disregard for proper use of the English language. And you, sir/madam, are in direct violation.

stop ranting and do some thing about it! if its their equipment then they are responsible.

don't act like a victim.

go ahead and talk to a person of authority. some one who is actually in a position to make a decision without refering to a randomly changing rule book!

Review
i ran out propane on 12-27-2010 i got call from ameri gas i was completely out. i was out of town . i came home to make sure everything was taken care of ,service man change copper line to regulator didn't inspect regulator . i have a 500 gal tank .at the end of...

Call and ask for Walt's number

Amerigas Manager