1.6
Additional Fees

We ran out of propane again.This is twice back-to-back, even though we're on auto refill program.

Propane charges are about 24% above CA average. First time I called, they immediate gave me a $1.00 per gallon credit right away. They count on customers not reviewing propane charges. Yesterday ran out of propane, even after I called earlier and said that tank was reading "0".

Amerigas stated if I were to stay home to receive delivery, they would be out late afternoon, evening. No show, so I checked voicemail. A message was left that they now wouldn't be out, but next day for delivery. Called to speak to supervisor as I didn't have the luxury to stay home entire day.

Was my request was refused, and the "customer service" rep was QUITE RUDE.I'll give her the benefit of doubt, as I assume they get hammered all day long from angry customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management - Garbage Review Waste Management "I had a couple of bags(3) small out there today with my regular garbage bin, they did not take the extra bags..." Read more Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Amerigas - Removal of tank from property and refund of payment Amerigas "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more