1.6
Additional Fees

We ran out of propane again.This is twice back-to-back, even though we're on auto refill program.

Propane charges are about 24% above CA average. First time I called, they immediate gave me a $1.00 per gallon credit right away. They count on customers not reviewing propane charges. Yesterday ran out of propane, even after I called earlier and said that tank was reading "0".

Amerigas stated if I were to stay home to receive delivery, they would be out late afternoon, evening. No show, so I checked voicemail. A message was left that they now wouldn't be out, but next day for delivery. Called to speak to supervisor as I didn't have the luxury to stay home entire day.

Was my request was refused, and the "customer service" rep was QUITE RUDE.I'll give her the benefit of doubt, as I assume they get hammered all day long from angry customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more AmeriGas on line payment system Amerigas "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..." Read more Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more