1460 Highway 76, Hiawassee, GA 30546
5.0

Update by user Dec 13, 2019

Just want to give credit where credit is due.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2019

I wanted to reach the top of the company Mr. Jerry E.

Sheridan with this because this Technician needs to be recognized. Mr. Lewis Leitner, because of his work ethic, professionalism, knowledge, and kind and caring heart. We just bought this cabin and had no idea that the gas tank was too close to the cabin, but Mr.

Leitner 's inspection was so thorough as he measured the distance and found this issue and scheduled for it to be relocated. Plus, in 50 years of marriage my husband and I never had gas in our home so I was in fear of it, but Mr. Leitner calmed my fears as he explained how to use my stove, oven , and the fireplace. We scheduled a safety check, and I used that time for Mr.

Leitner to explain things that only a professional could answer, and that I could understand. We count it a huge blessing to have met a man that loves his profession so much, and also we want to thank Alisha Edwards from the office because she is of the same caliber, and helped us choose a new fireplace and took the time to explain the differences in each. Then Alisha helped to squeeze us in for an installation of the new fireplace logs and insert so when our kids come during the holidays we can use the fireplace. We told Alisha that we only want Mr.

Leitner to work on our fireplace and trust him explicitly, and she could see that it meant so much to us to have our new fireplace in before the kids arrive...and she made it happen. We are just so pleased with the customer service, and high level of compassion that we witnessed, and it's because of the dedication and hard work from people like Alisha and Mr. Leitner that make companies like AmeriGas stand out far beyond their competitors. We call them the dream team, and we pray for Bountiful and Boundless Blessings of Good Health, Safety, and Prosperity to Mr.

Leitner, Alisha Edwards, and Everyone that make up the AmeriGas Company. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the people you service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Amerigas Pros: High level of professionalism, High level of compassion, High level of work ethics.

• compassion