Just purchased new property and called Ameri gas on July 15th to schedule service for 08/07/09. They arrived and the service man was very helpful, however unable to fill tank due to possibly belonging to another company.

Re-scheduled for 9/4/09 for delivery of gas once we found out tank was owned by myself. Week before 9/4/9 I called and asked if there was going to be any problem with inspecting and filling tank on same day, if so I wanted to know what I could do to make sure both happened. The representative there told me there should be no problem we can do both.

on 09/4/09. I waited from 8 am until 3 pm for them to show, No one came so I called.

The representative then stated he is only coming to inspect and he will be there but we are not delivering gas today.

Ridiculous I replied, told them never mind I would find someone else to deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

HEY RETIRED PROPANE *** GAS CHECK IS A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM THAT SOME COMPANIES USE AND YOU LIKE MOST PEOPLE THAT DO IT AREN'T EVEN SURE HOW TO CORRECTLY COMPLETE THE INSPECTION. AND IF YOU HAD BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY BODY OF LARGE CAPACITY SALES YOU WOULD KNOW YOU DON'T DELIVER TO EVERY BODY EVERYDAY YOU HAVE ROUTES AND YOU HAVE TO TRAIN PEOPLE THAT THERE ROUTED DAY IS MONDAY AND THEY AREN'T GETTING GAS ON WEDNESDAY UNLESS THEY PAY A OFF SCHEDULE FEE SO THEY WILL REMEMBER THAT THEY NEED TO CALL BEFORE MONDAY SO THEY WILL LOOK AT THERE TANK INSTEAD OF HAVING TO SPEND $100.OO *** YEAH C.O.

TANKS ARE DANGEROUS DO YOU KNOW WHY WE STOPPED GIVING LONER TANKS TO FARMERS YEARS AGO BECAUSE THEY WOULD GO GET THERE AMONIA IN MY FARM CARTS AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THAT AMONIA IS CORROSIVE TO BRASS AND COPPER SO HOW DO WE KNOW THIS GUY DIDN'T BY HIS TANK FROM FARMER JOHN WHO USED MY CART FOR AMONIA AND TO TOP OFF HIS OWN TANK BECAUSE HE HAD PROPANE LEFT OVER AFTER BURNING. YOUR PROBABLY FROM A STATE THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TESTING OR LICENSING REQUIRMENTS AND WALKED IN THE CO-OP ONE DAY AND GOT A JOB AS A PROPANE MAN.

YOU ARE THE REASON THINGS LIKE GENT W.V. HAPPEN UNQUALIFIED UNTRAINED PEOPLE HANDLING A DANGEROUS PRODUCT.

"The Delivery Driver , if properly trained, should do a 'Gas Check' before filling Tank, but , however, the Service Tech. should have already performed that when he was there & delivery should have been "next-day".

July 15th is "NOT" a busy time of year for deliverys, as he stated, "We're not delivering today." Sounds like "very-poor-service" & this 'gassman'needs to be at work in the field & not @ Boss' Desk watching 'Soap-Operas'. Or should I say "kneeling" @ Boss' Desk.

"Who are you guys?! What is 'danderous'?

I think you should look to a company that has "real-professionals" that employees 'quality-staff' with exp.

to handle "quick-responce" to customers, be small or large. This 'Industry' is too large to "put-up" with 'White-Trash' ( gassman )that spends thier time 'impressing-thier-superiors'.

Meanwhile back at Peyton Place...Martha is telling Bob that she is carrying another delivery driver's baby...and so the Homer world turns...what a joke.

Did they say what day they would deliver?

Maybe the next morning? Did you even ask? Customer owned tanks are the most danderous, not because they are bad, because the delivery company has no idea about their history. The office person should not have promised you a delivery same day (as inspection) unless they were very sure of it.

Agreed.

Hope you didn't jump the gun, also hope you get great service and prices. Peace.

The reson this customer did not get a 'Delivery' is because the H'ville Office has a Delivery Driver that is MARRIED to the 'Office-Manager' that know's all the 'Manager's'"dirty-little-secrets"!! So if she wants her 'LAZY-Little-Hubby' to have a GRAVY-DAY, he does!

You'll see him at one of the many 'WaffleHouses' in the area! He is particulerly fond of the one in Columbus because it's "out-of-sight" so to speak!! She (the office manager) is accustom to talking to her Sister until about 10AM, so you can't get thru to office.

You have to leave a message! The 'Manager' knows these things, but like I said, She know's all his "dirty-little-secrets"