I called ameri gas last fall to find my rate it took 45 minutes to find my rate .They told me my rate was 3.45 every one else I work with was paying 2.49 to 2.59 . so ask them to change my rate to the 2.49 or 2.59 rate which they said they could not do this but they could give 2.69 not great but reasonable .

And far I knew I was on the program where the rate was locked and I pay same monthly fee some how they took me off that program.

well the rate was never 2.69 first delivery was 3.09 and next delivery went to 3.89 .These people are crooks and thieves I will have there tank dug up or give them a new one there is no way i am dealing with them . when people out and out lie to you how can you trust them

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13, 2011.

Comments

I have an issue with them now. (Amerigas) After setting up an account last June, being told had to pay 750 cash up front.

Using all but 10% of a 289 gallon tank and adding another 100 gallons in Jan this year. They are trying to charge me a 150 tank rental fee. A fee that I shouldn't be charged after using more than half of the tank contents since filling and additional gallons.

Looking at switching companies already. VERY poor service.

Amerigas is a big rip off and has poor customer service. It lacks a installment plan that will allow more customers to participate in their program and actually allow there customers to feeze in the winter. Someone need to sue this company and get them off their high horse.

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with billing and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you. Thank you, Fran