I recently needed to have my tank filled and called for a quote and was told that they won't know the price untill after they fill the tank. I told them to come and get their tank they then quoted $3.99 a gallon and I use over 2000 gallons a year.

Once again I told them to come get their tank and suddenly I was told I was coded wrong in the computer and my actual price is going to be $2.95 a gallon. So I inquired about how long have I been coded wrong in the computer "Oh it must have just happened" The competition is charging $2.45 in my area I am moving my service and stopping at every house I see with an Ameri gas tank and telling my story.

these guys are crooks. BEWARE

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2010.

Comments

#231934

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

I had a past acct w/ Ameri GAS, cancelled it, made them pick up their tank and got a tank from another company. Every yr for the past 3 yrs they still send me a bill for gas.

Ea time I call them we have to go through the same long drawn out discussion abt the bill be deliqient untill they can see that it's a mistake.

They even came out once an attempted to get a tank the belonged to another company. LOL, IDIOTS.