913 Oothcalooga St, Calhoun, GA 30701, USA

My tank was on 30 I've been trying to get gas from them for 2 weeks this during the worst cold spell in many years in nw ga. All I get is a technician needs to come out and expect my tank, all there trying to do is see if the tank I have is theres and it's not I bought it with the home well 2 weeks still know technician has showed called yesterday there waiting to see his paper work he hasn't turned it in he just starting working and hasn't turned his paper work in.

Call today now it will be the11th of january another week or more before he can come then im sopposed to pay up front if he even shows then they decide when they will schedule you a gas delivery which could be days (have know idea how many. Theres more to this story but if you think they care about there customers or getting new customers they dont. After todays excuse ive had it, ive gone to another gas company that does have way better service. I've never in my life been treated like *** on the bottom of there shoes I'm not even sure they really were ever gonna come because the tank wasn't theres.

Ameriagas u should be ashamed of your self im not sure how you are even in still in business. Maybe because the tanks u feel are only yours i have know idea

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments