Amerigas stopped automatically filling our tank, they stated because the gas logs we have are not our primary heat source.Note we have been purchasing gas from this company since 2004. We also purchased a new set of gas logs.

The company did not advise us that we were no longer on automatic fill. I called the customer care line because we had requested gas- it was almost 10 days and we had not received. It took them exactly 10 days to fill the tank at a rate of $4.05 per gallon! We have never been charged this much for gas.

It is a rip off. Company has poor service and clearly does not care about its consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

I can't see my pretty fire logs burn. I'm complaining cause my electric heat won't keep up so I have to burn the fire.

This company is as confused as a monkey and a rubics cube.Sure profit is the objective but these people are buffoons,I witness this daily.Run away from these guys.Danger,danger they ignore safety codes like hookers ignore safe sex.If you think otherwise you must

be are brown nosing moronic market manager 1015.They dont care about you, it is about the margin and that is all. Morons Morons Morons........

Amerigas obviously has their hand out for business they can not service and for which they charge a premium. If you are willing to pay the price they will fill a grill tank ahead of a heating user. FOLLOW THE MONEY!!

You're obviously retarded. Did you ever stop to think that perhaps the massive demand for propane this time of year, bad weather, personnel with cold/flu, or any other combination of things could have delayed your delivery?

Amerigas makes its money by delivering propane, hence they want to deliver as much as they can. Not delivering means they don't make money. You can be sure that everyone in the company does everything they can to move as many gallons as possible.

Also, stop flailing like an infant that didn't get its bottle on time.

There are people who use ONLY propane to heat their houses, and those people are a higher priority than someone who doesn't.

Would you like to sit in the cold with an empty tank when someone who uses propane as a luxury item gets their delivery first? That's an immature and selfish attitude.