I would not recommend Amerigas to anyone..They are highway robbers..You pay them up front for your propane and they deliver when they feel like it..Do you go to the grocery store and buy groceries and wait for a week or so when they feeling like bringing them to you. They want extra money for everything. They charge you to sign up for there AmeriLock program at a cost of atleast 65.00 I was actually just charged without asking for it , i called countless times and they told me they woould *** the fee plus the late charges and did not for 3 months This company is a ripoff and if you have any other option please choose it..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2010.

Comments

You're getting a late fee because you couldn't be bothered to get off your fat behind and call to cancel anytime within the PAST NINETY DAYS when the program re-enrolled. Also, if you weren't automatically re-enrolled then you'd be on the phone complaining about paying market rate in the middle of the winter because you didn't lock in. Fat, lazy Americans can never be happy with anything.

Same thing with me I don't even know what this program was until I looked up. Signed me without contacting me and wants $112.00 + $35.00 for late fees.

Maybe the BBB has some clout with these guy's.

I don't understand how this company stays in business other than trying to be a monopoly and by buying every independent dealer. Help your local guy or you won't have a choice when it comes to home heating with propane

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

they shouldnt charge you the extra 200.00 if you run out its not your fault they have slow old out of shape drivers and at the office im at we have ppl wait 7-10 dep on how much they tell us they have in the tank because think if you called in today for gas how many ppl are already ahead of you

Hey Trypayingyourbills!! What an ***, ever try raising a family on minimum wage.

You get to decide who gets paid and who dont, that doesnt mean you dont need things to live. There are some people because of life didnt get the opportunities u did. By the way Im a Nurse, make good money, and still struggle.

Wake up, get a heart, and realize there are plenty of people that dont want to be poor and would love to get an even break. Shame on you ***!

#112017

You must work for them....if I were you i would get a new job....They are crooks..This isnt a credit issue lots of people are COD customers because they dont want a high bill at the end of winter...This is the bottom line you give them money they give u gas and its not when they feel like they need held accountable for late deliveries i know they are really shooting for that extra 200.00 in case you run out...Thieves ...

they are just as bad as the electric company...

You're mad at Amerigas because you decided not to pay your bills and ruined your credit rating? Try growing up and taking responsibility for your own mistakes.