I called in at 2am that I smelled gas. Within 1 hour a service man was at my home and found a leak at my furnace and fixed it.

WOW, what great service! The service man was very friendly and concerened about our safty. How can you beat service like that! I could not ever imagine getting another propane company.

I am a customer for life.

This man left his bed and his familly ,to come 70 miles to my home for my safety and wellfare. I will tell all my familly and friends of their great service and excellent service !!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2010.

Comments

#231900

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

1) I seriously question asleep in bed to 70 miles away in 1 hour. maybe an exaggeration there?

2) If a service tech doesn't come asap on a leak report, somebody will get fired. period.

If they ever don't come complain and that won't happen again. (ps: if they ever let you run out of gas, hint hint).

So were you wanting them to come pick up your tank in the middle of winter? That way the ground would be all wet and snowy, and they could ruin your lawn.

Did you even stop to think of that?

Also, you don't seem to understand how collections works. Do you really want to damage your credit over a $30 late fee? Just pay it.

If you really wanted it removed, I guarantee you haven't called three times about it. It's a simple issue that can be easily resolved.

Requested tank removal in sept of 09. Finally picked up end of march 2010.

Received a bill for the p/u plus a 30.00 late fee.

Never received the so called first bill. Nobody at the local office or corporate seems to understand that I am not paying it.

I have been directed to call 3 different people and now back to the branch. I would never advise anyone to do business with them

:sigh

I'm glad the poster is safe. However, this is the expected level of service from a provider, something most companies do on a regular basis.

Should you really be thumping your chests over stepping up and being average?

It's even more funny that Jim from Ferrell gas will soon be Jim from Amerigas, if he still has a job!!!!!!!

Where is Jim from Ferrell Gas now? Funny you don't see him in here.