I live in central Florida and was flat out lied to about delivery. Like others, I was running on fumes in the cold front that dropped temps into the 20's.

I live in a single-wide and had asked for over a month for a refill. Finally, I called the national hotline, twice and got in touch with the service manager.

He said, referring to the office staff, 'they only tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone.' He could not have been nicer and delivered the next day. I will be changing companies in the spring.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Glad you called Fox 35 and Channel 6 Bet they were willing to pay the bill for ya. Live in central Florida where it never gets cold and expect the company to run a truck to you for nothing.

Buy a tank and haul it yourself. And please stay in Florida where you most likely didnt originate from.

they tried charging me 551 a gallon today.I called them back and told them to come get there tank, i also call fox 35 and channel 6 news they need to be stopped people cant afford this.