I've had ameriGas for a few years now not by choice. My previous company was bought out by them.

The very first winter I had problems with them. Every month I was running out of propane and had to call them. I have auto fills and should not have to ever call! The first time I called I was told "I should have way more propane then I do according to their system".

Eventually I requested to have a notation added to my account to be filled every 4weeks/one month. I know how much propane I use!

Once again I am empty! I've emailed customer service. I still have yet to hear back from anyone and still don't have any propane!

Luckily, we've installed emergency electric heat so we are not freezing.

I'm very interested to see just how long it will be for them to finally fill me up. If it isn't VERY soon, I will be calling to close my account!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2011.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #256503

Since Amerigas bought out your previous supplier, that prohibits you from switching companies?! Switch and save yourself some grief and time wasted by coming on here and complaining. duh.

chasclifton

Fran is a fake:

My name is Fran and I work with AmeriGas. We are sorry to hear about your issues with delivery and would like to help.

At your convenience, please contact me directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service