Altamont, New York
2.5

Hello, I've been a customer sice December of 2011 when I purchased my home. I have been quoted prices for propane when I pay for it and later realize I was charged more.

Amerigas disconnected my service in September due to "non payment". I was on disbility for the majority of last year so I had a program called HEAP pay for part of my propane bill. Later i get charged for it again. Then I finally gave in and payed the bill only to wait over 10 days for them to hook it back up.

As I needed more because I only had 9 pounds in the tank before they unhooked my tank, I paid $934.78 for a fill. I have a 320 pound tank which I hear can only be filled to 280 pounds. So subtract that feom the 9 I had, I should have received 271 gallons, correct? According to my receipt they delivered 236.9 pounds.

So to me they should owe me 43.1 pounds of propane. Correct? Well when the guy filled the tank, he took off the gauge that tells me how many pounds are in it. How am I to handle this rude, unwarranted, thieving treatment?

How am I to know when to call for more since I don't have a gauge to see how much I have? My name is Florence Langtry and am supplied through Amerigas located in Genoa New York.

My account number is 100477473.

Sincerely, Florence Langtry

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments