We ran out of fuel unexpectedly this evening and believe we have a gas leak. We called Amerigas and have been getting the run around since 10:30pm.

We have spoken to so many "customer service" reps and have been told a different story by each one. We are being gouged on our gas price which has become the norm with them. A tech came out, in a service truck, not a gas truck to "lock" our line down, not check for a leak and not fill it with fuel. Everytime I call the reps are ruder and ruder and totally unhelpful.

We are having an ice storm, we have small children and our home is freezing and Amerigas is only concerned with collecting the largest fee they can.

We have been good customers for six years and spent thousands of dollars ad this is how we are treated! Our tank will be coming up, going back and we will be switching companies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2011.

Comments

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with customer service.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran