I was tired of dealing with Amerigas. Used up all the propane in tank and then called for them to pick up the tank.

At no time was I made aware that there was $100 service termination charge. I had gotten a refill after my initial contract expired and apparently a fuel delivery inacts a new "contract". They say its stated on the back of the invoice and we have all agreed to it whether we know it or not.

***.

In today's economy I don't have an extra $100 to shell out for NOTHING!!!!! They suck big time.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 24, 2009.

Comments

I"m having a problem too. Shady does not begin to describe Terrorgas.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

SO AMERIGAS DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE SIGN CONTRACTS THEN THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF THEY OWN THERE TANKS SO HEY EVERYBODY YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR TANK BECAUSE YOU CAN SAY THEY SOLD IT TO YOU. WOW WHAT A *** *** THEY HAVE TO HAVE A CONTRACT TO RETAIN OWNER SHIP OF PROPERTY *** THEY TAKE THERE REGULATOR WHEN THEY PICKUP A TANK. ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK OR DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR TIME OTHER THAN MAKE UP BS ABOUT AMERIGAS WHERES THE FERRELL GAS COMPLAINTS THERE BIG TOO.

Does your District actually have the customers sign the lease agreement that would give you legal right to charge them for the termination? Or does your district routinely disregard having customers sign any contracts such as most districts?

Most people can and will rewad if given the opportunity.

And please do us all a favor and not use . . . facts when discussing amerigas. If you hav had anything to do with them and are an honest person you would know and admit that facts have no place in amerigas.

I'm just saying

You only get charged the service termination fee if you are cancelling service and you are a customer of less than 2 years. The termination fee is clearly written on the back of the invoice as well as your initial contract...learn to read.