South Haven, Michigan

Back in nov of 2010 i call amerigas to set up a monthly payment, I was told it is all set, well December it was not and i had to call to get rid of a late charge, and again i was told everything is all set, I have called ever month since November 2010,with the same issue and every time i was told its all set up,i even ran out of propane in March,due to past due payment, are you kidding me, all because no one at AMERIGAS CAN SET UP A BUDGET PAYMENT. TODAY I CALL and talked with tony at the call center, last monthit was keri ( a so called supervisor) and February it was David. so i ask for the # of the manager of northern Michigan but they cant give that out whats that tell you.so i was told i could call my locally office, oh but wait they do not man the phones their ( so i can only hope that Diane Mallioux gets wind of this and gets in touch with me or anybody that can take care of an issue .

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Comments

TheBigjim85

to usmcdeathcard,

account had nothing due when set up ***,

When your "PAST DUE" you dont qualify for a budget plan. Pay your bills on time.

Amerigas Reviews