North Adams, Michigan

I have been a customer of amerigas for numerous years and never late with my payment. Now amerigas wants to charge me $1.12 per gallon more than the going rate because I do not use enough fuel(200 gal.per year).I bought 200 gal.in May of this year I called the first of Dec.for another 200 gal.

and told I would have to pay the higher rate because I do not use enough fuel! sorry but you force me to be a new customer some where so I can get the cheaper rate.My wife and I are on a fixed income so we try to save money where we can and companies like you penalise us for it.Pissed of customer from Jonesvlle,Mi.My email is hawkins4800@hotmail.com if you would like to explain you actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Price gouging is Amerigas company policy. You are not alone.

I used more than 700 gal this year and I called for my price, for the first time, they told me $3.45. I called my local company, $1.99 and had been all year. Everyone pays the same. They publish their price.

I called to cancel, Amerigas offered to match. I switched. Now they won't pick up their tank and begin the refund process to return the $380.75 they have of mine, since i paid in advance and let them deliver on their schedule.

It's a corporate policy. Please do not do business with this company joe