When I switched to amerigas at a very small cottage I was renting they replaced my 150 gallon tank with a 500 gallon tank. I told there driver this was way more gas than I usually get but he set the tank anyway.

There is no doubt that the valves on the tank were leaking gas,the odor is unmistakable,I reported leaks and they were never fixed. I was on a c.o.d.

plan and after I did not call to have tank filled for about 9 months(I started heating with electric heaters) they sent me a bill for 125.00 for tank rental fees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2008.

Comments

You have nothing good to say about Amerigas because they're charging you a fee you agreed to when you signed your lease agreement? Try buying more propane and you wouldn't be charged a rental.

Or stop being a cheap skate and buy your own tank and then see how you like the expenses of maintaining it. I guess they should just do that for you for free while you never buy any gas, right? Because propane companies are meant to be charities. Right.

What a ***, you got out of paying a fee you should've been getting charged for years and now you're complaining. They should retroactively charge you for it as a form of ***-tax.

got the same issue , after years of complaining about a leaky tank the finally replaced it and charged me 970$ to fill it then they turned around and charged me 125$ for a rental fee . I called customer service to complain and they told me that I always should have been paying a rental fee and my local office had just "forgot" to charge me before now . nothing good eo say about amerigas

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I called to get my tank unlocked was told I would have to wait 2 weeks, and after 2 25 minute conservation and my phone dying once, and amerigas hanging up on me once, I finally got someone who said no problem we can do that today??????

on the 3rd call now 1 1/2 hr out of my day on the phone.

Its like they dont want me to get out of debt, they charged me for locking in my price 116.00 now tank rental 135. and I fill up twice a year...The veterans center is telling me to find a different provider because im being taken.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

I have tanks from Amerigas that I asked to be removed in November and it is still here at the end on September.

I am going to bill them for service and upkeep on these tanks. I had to plow and *** eat around them and move them occasionally to do so. I think I could make a HOG roaster out of one of them.

to RRP #1048633

Maybe that's what we all need to do. Our time is worth something as well.

well those tanks are free to AmeriGas...I guess they should put them in everyones yard to make no $$