Centerville, Massachusetts

To all of you who have filed a complaint here against Amerigas anywhere in the country (their reputation and practises or rather outrages are consistant throughout the U.S.)~ let us organize and take legal action. Please email me at asacgd@comcast.net. I've never done this before but it is high time to fight back!

Meantime! File a complaint with the Attorney General here:

Please copy and paste and file! It makes a difference! To contact the Attorney General's office call 617-727-8400. They will advise you to file a complaint. This will help our case in a class action no doubt.

If you are an attorney and would like to be involved in this please contact me at asacgd@comcast.net. Thank you!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2010.

Comments

Yea I would want someone who spells Practice wrong to represent me in a law suit!

I recieved a bill from amerigas and it was for $847 for 160.3 gal of propane. I called and asked the rate for 1/4/11 when it was delivered and was told it was $2.80 gal.

I called the customer service line and the the customer service rep told me since we leased the tank we had a yearly fee of $135. If you do the math that still leaves me overcharged! The next day I get a call from the manager at amerigas in Elkton,MD the manager tried telling me that the $2.80 gal was for new customers that own the prpoane tanks.

My cost for a gallon of propane was 5.18gal because I lease the tank and that's just what they charge. AMERIGAS STINKS!!!!!

sheri068
Ocklawaha, Florida, United States #238973

I would sign a class action suit against them in a heartbeat!

#231906

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Are you kidding this is the crappiest company ever. Count me in on that suit.

We fought with them for 8 months and got screwed in the end . They are rip off ARTIST.

AJ, you don't sound like a disgruntled employee or anything...

Why would you go on the internet and make up lies after getting fired? Are you twelve years old? Are you just mad because now you're working at Burger King?

I worked for a short time at AmeriGas, I know for a fact that there could be several class action lawsuits filed and exactly how this company operates and systematically rip's customers off. They actually taught me how to "take care" of customers(code for take them to the cleaners)and "how to rip the company off" if I wanted to.

I have never stolen anything in my life and certainly wouldn't do it for a companies benefit. You should file a class action lawsuit, but beware even the best employees will lie to keep their jobs, get it all in writing and they will put everything in writing because they think there customers are ***, they actually said that to me, and won't sue.

AmeriGas sucks. And they know it and do not care!

Try and find an email for any body at AmeriGas. You can't!

quit your crying you babys,go natural

I agree with you. I know from living out where Propane is the main source of fuel that in my area there are many unhappy Amerigas consumers and many have bit the bullet paid all their charges and switched.

I think if an atty. looks into it and agrees that the complaint justifies litigation there would be many people on board with it.

The company would have to turn over their customer info at some point and then wham you got the necessary numbers to justify class action. Additionally, an Atty running small ads in newspapers, etc I am sure would get many responses.

Who do you work for? Who is paying for or not paying your gas bill? Amerigas does not except food stamps toward your gas bill.

Sounds like you don't have enough support you'll need more than two people for a class action. Not being a smart A but people are thinking more of where they are going on vacation right now we complain on this web site to get things off our minds then it's forgotten about.