I am waiting for Amerigas to come get their tanks since November 2008, it is now the end of September 2009. They charged me a tank fee for not using enough propane, which was never in any contract I signed and have been a loyal customer since they were LEVEL PROPANE many years ago.

I am billing them for caretaker services and may make a HOG roaster out of one if they are not gone by November.

A year is long enough to exersize ownership transfer.

As the weeks move On I will move them down the driveway closer to the road. Maybe someone will pick them up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

FIRST OFF DO NOT TOUCH THE VALVES unless you want to be creamated and try calling corprate mgrs realy dont like haveing to explain why they are slow as *** and dumb as dirt if they wont give you contact info i will i just walked out today from amerigas and not real fond of them however thats not water in that tank and a leak no matter how small is bad and realy all you have to do is say you smell propane around the tank

Or you could calm the *** down and be patient like a civilized human being. The tank doesn't take up much space, and unless you've got a postage stamp sized yard I think you'll be just fine. Have some patience for crying out loud.

Sirlazer

After 30 days of you notifing them to pick up their tanks, you should charge them a storage fee. :grin

Did they try to charge you a termination fee of $95.00? I been with them since 7/02

and left them because all of these hidden charges.

I told them take me to court because in my so contract it's not mention. I don't even have a term agreement.

'Ya know, if that Tank had a "LEAK", & it was reported to local Fire Dept., the Fire Dept. would get in touch with them to get it "NOW"!!!!!

I think I would check for leak realy early on Sunday Morning!! There's a tiny valve on the side, that is 'FAMOUS' for leaking!!