Our Mobile park owner sold tanks and equipment to Amerigas Corp. We are now locked in with them.

They have no ceiling on prices. We are low income and elderly. I had no contract with them and told them to disconnect me. They charged me a 35.00 disconnect fee with added charges and interest is now at 103.00.

I now take showers in the club house. My bill went from 10.85 to current 60.00 for a water heater. Some pay as high as 556.00 a month.

I asked them to change my meter,then the tech proceeded to "red tag" my water heater.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, Look like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Sorry! I've got a touch of schizophrenia.

Sometimes I get on the internet and hold conversations with myself.

Ferrell would still love to have you as a customer though!

Give me a call and we'll talk about our low low lock-in rates. Don't forget that they expire in the middle of winter, so we can lure you in with a low price then *** once the real cold gets here!

Still at it.

I'm more than happy to let you keep it up, because every time you post or I post, it hits your Twitter feed. All you're doing is keeping this complaint in front of a huge audience in the digital space and further damaging an already eroding reputation. And in doing so, you're giving everyone a solid look at your character while continuing to fail miserably at answering a customers concerns.

So please, on behalf of the grateful Ferrellgas unitholders out there, let's keep at it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we'll charge you a minimum usage fee if you don't use over 1000 gallons per year.

Another fraudulent posting under my name.

This customer had legitimate concerns -- questions that weren't answered by the AG representative. But instead of addressing those openly, this person chose to hide himself and to abuse the original poster. That's a clear exhibition of the character of this individual.

I'll continue to ask for your business because it's something that should be earned. Please contact me directly if you have any questions about service.

Here at Ferrell Gas, we don't worry about unimportant issues like safety. "Red tagging" an appliance is done because it is causing some sort of safety hazard, not to punish you because you asked to have your meter changed.

But rather than explain that to you, we here at Ferrell would rather play on your emotions and beg for your business.

Also, are you somehow insinuating that AmeriGas charges you more for fuel because you're elderly or low income? I'm sure you pay the same price for fuel that everyone else in your area does.

Don't be a dunce. Nice case of entitlement you have there, though.

Ferrellgas would love to win your business. Please drop me a line at jimsaladin@ferrellgas.com if you'd like to explore another option.