I called Amerigas three days ago, 8/10/10, at the Kent, Washington Center to let them know we were out of Propane. Today, 3/13/10 I called at 5:50 PM and was immediately forwarded to thier National Center for Customer Service.

I explained that we had been out of Propane for three days and we needed gas as soon as possible. I further explained that I was promised a delivery the AM of 3/13/10 by the Kent Washington Center. The National Certer informed me that they couldn't help me because they didn't have access to our local dispatch information, and it was after hours. However, if I agreed to a $90.00 "EMERGENCY" fee they may be able to help me.

This appears to be a SCAM so Amerigas can make more money....B...S..T!! I would like to talk to a senior manager at Amerigas to have their company policy explained to me.

After looking at the customer complaints I read online it appears that Amerigas doesn't give a hoot about CUSTOMERS. AMERIGAS...take care of your CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 13, 2010.

Comments

Yeah it says right there in the Constitution that you can't be charged a termination fee! Oh wait, no it doesn't, you're just a *** who thinks he knows how the law works from watching too much Judge Judy.

You signed a contract agreeing to these fees. You also signed a contract stating that the terms and conditions of that contract can be changed at any time. Just the same as you do when you do business with any other company in the United States. What law are you violating by terminating a contract you agreed to abide by?

You're clearly a real genius, spending thousands of dollars in court to fight a $150 fee. I'd be surprised if the Attorney General doesn't laugh in your face for complaining about something you agreed to but didn't have the brains to read in the contract.

I will help get the word out that Amerigas sucks. I believe they are in violation of several consumer laws, including the 150.00 termination fee that I am being charged.

I intend to begin with a complaint to the Attorney General's Office and will speak to a corporate law office friend about a class action. These clowns are not too big and are not exempt from the laws that they are violating.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

#197306

I live in Hadley ( Upstate) New York. has anyone dealt with Suburban Propane, and how would you rate them compared to Amerigas?

#197293

Amerigas *** on their employees! Trust me I worked for them. They also price hike the poorer consumers!

#196653

You are probably a will call customer and amerigas has seven to ten days to make a delivery

They dont give a dam about you and they dont give a dam about their drivers either so they are not happy workers.

Amerigas has over a million customers. There are MAYBE a hundred complaints on this site. Yeah, sounds like they really *** on all of their customers.

THEY DON'T GIVE A *** ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SOME OTHER *** *** WILL COME ALONG AND TAKE YOUR PLACE