On Monday, Jan.10th I stopped by the Amerigas to office to prepay for my gas, since that is their new policy now. The office was closed becaused it snowed that day, here in Wilmongton North Carolina.

Tuesday the next day I returned to the office to prepay my for my gas and the office was open. I gave the lady arranging the delivery 312.00 dollars for 100 gallons.o problem there. She told me gas would be dilivered on thursday 2 days away.No gas was delivered Thusrsday, and when I called she informed me gas would be delivered the next thursday because of the closing Monday for snow. Oh and by the way, If I paid Am,erigas 150.00 special delivery fee they would deliver.

I say *** and I am calling my Congressman,s office Mike mcIntrye.

My name I Derrick R. Anderson and I live at 1014 Stevenson Drive wilmington North carolina.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2011.

Comments

Gray, Georgia, United States #236929

We are so sorry about your situation that we copy/pasted this form letter onto your complaint. Non personalized and generic spam messages really show our customers how much we care about them. Nothing says customer service like an automated response!

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.