Well, after numerous calls & thinking we had Amerigas all sorted out. They do it again.Now I have had enough of these idiots. They closed my account(why is beyond me)I told them to refund my money & get their tanks out of here. They owe me a refund of $168.74. Lets see if they try to screw me out of this. The people in their offices have no idea what they are doing. They could care less about the consumers. I feel bad for their workers.Do not do business with this company. One hand doesn't know what the other one is doing.Never have I ever had such poor customer service. At least their driver has a heart & you know who you are.

For you people who feel the need to reply to this: I am not a dead-beat customer. This propane was all pre-paid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2011.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #262942

I agree with you, Amerigas is in the business of just cancelling customers accounts for no reason, they don't want to make money, instead they are in existence to *** people off!!!!

You figured them out.

Or Maybe it is just that you are a deadbeat that didn't pay their bills. Sound familiar???????

The prices were Astronomical DONT USE THIS COMPANY

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE. THEY WILL STAY FOR 2 HOURS WITH A BAG OF TRICKS. ANY COMPANY THAT PROMISES YOU A FREE ESTIMATE or free anything today BUT THEN WILL NOT GIVE IT IN WRITING, PLUS HAS A LOWER PRICE THAT ONLY APPLIES IF YOU COMMIT THAT NIGHT IS SHADY, SHADY, SHADY.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #254945

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with billing and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you. Thank you, Fran