Has anyone else had theyre account drafted twice in error? I have called them for the last week needing this reversed due to needing the money very badly and they could care less.

Was told it would be fixed "sometime next week" Its been over a week and I faxed proof from my checking account to them.Thats stealing and now they are gaining interest on all the customers they have done this to.It was easy for them to double draft why cant it be just as easy to credit it back? They dont understand people are literally broke and dont have "extra" $$ to just blow something like this off.

I have no gas this week to get to work because I live paycheck to paycheck and was counting on that money to be in MY checking account. Not theyres!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.