I had used Amerigas for propane for over 5 years.This past winter we called to request a propane delivery and was informed that the charge to fill a 100 gallon tank would be $475 and they no longer bill their customers so we had to give them a charge card number.After placing the order we called TR Lee and was quite surprised to find out that their propane was half the price. We immediately called Ameri and cancelled our order as well as our account.

This was on January 5, 2011.

It's a month and a half later and they have yet to credit our charge card and their empty tank sits on the side of our house. We have called several times and they promise us that it will be taken care of.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2011.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #262945

Scruffy, What are you only a partial deadbeat?

Amazing Amerigas has never told me what they told you, maybe it is because i pay on time?

scruffyrunt

Stu that is partialy true. They still bill their customers.

I was a amerigas customer until they tried to charge me for a fill up i never received. I was a good reliable paying customer. I paid my bill within the 10 day discount period. I closed account last yr and still get bills from them even though the account is closed.

They abandoned their tanks after i had called and closed account. Their tanks are still here on my property.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #251550

Actually they still do bill their customers who pay on time. Deadbeat customer have to pay prior to getting a delivery.

Can't blame amerigas for your bad credit rating.

Fran, stop posting on this website. You are not helpful.

Your insincerity is obvious from the copy/paste nature of your replies, and then noone even responds when an email is sent to the address you provide.

Go away. Noone likes you and you're not doing anything to help Amerigas.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #251371

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with billing.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran