Manufacturer: Amerigas Category: Gas Tanks Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
We purchased an exchange tank for amerigas at walmart conected it there were no leaks . We had a brand new grill 4 months old no problems about twenty minutes after grilling the propane tank for lack of better terms exploded the doors blew open on the grill and fire was spewing from the tank undernieth and caught our house on fire. We have been batteling with them for damage coverage for a month and a half . .
Horrible service!I am a 11 year customer. I paid my tank rental. I was late. I came home to find my tank removed! I recieved no notice it would be removed. No refund on my tank rental paymemt nor did they refund the gas that was in the tank. It was over 1/2 full! How can they treat a loyal customer this way! 11 years of service and no issues. Now this !!??? This is theft! I want my refund and credit for the fas that was in my tank!!!!Now!!!!
I didn't like
  • Being cheated out of gas refunds and poor service
  • Being cheated out of gas refund and poor customer service

Amerigas Gas Tank Review

First they charge 200.00 deposit and 105.00 tp start hot water tank then i get a bill for 300.00 for just one month and the invoice date and due date are the same im going to go switch to electric soon .