1.2
Additional Fees

Just recently rid myself of Amerigas.Their prices are more than twice the nearest competitor, service is slow, many hidden fees.

Called them to see about a price reduction and i was told i could "optionally" lock in a price. I declined that option, and they sent my account to collections for the lock-in fee that i never agreed to. Disputed that in writing but what credit damage did they do? Went to another company and had Amerigas pick up their empty tank.

They tried to invoice me $159 for a "pump and restock" fee, for a tank with 0% in it. Then they tried to bill $59 for a "service call" to simply pick it up. I refused to pay that pirate hostage fee, told them I've NEVER seen any gas company try this ***.

That fee was magically waived.VERY poor company, horrible business.

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

stop complaining

Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Amerigas - Gas Tank Review from Vineland, New Jersey Amerigas "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more