1.2
Additional Fees

Just recently rid myself of Amerigas.Their prices are more than twice the nearest competitor, service is slow, many hidden fees.

Called them to see about a price reduction and i was told i could "optionally" lock in a price. I declined that option, and they sent my account to collections for the lock-in fee that i never agreed to. Disputed that in writing but what credit damage did they do? Went to another company and had Amerigas pick up their empty tank.

They tried to invoice me $159 for a "pump and restock" fee, for a tank with 0% in it. Then they tried to bill $59 for a "service call" to simply pick it up. I refused to pay that pirate hostage fee, told them I've NEVER seen any gas company try this ***.

That fee was magically waived.VERY poor company, horrible business.

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

stop complaining

My Company purchased by Amerigas Amerigas "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more