Lawrenceville, Georgia

Cartersville service guy selling cylinders and tanks filled with gas asking for cash on spot what a great employee ...... Are all Amerigas this dirty and hire thieves to make money on the side?

For God's sake there was a woman with him claiming to be district manager I am pretty smart about missing data plates and running a business but they didn't realize it.

I get preferential treatment now which is nice price per gallon but don't want to be a part of this now something bad going on and want to use where I live to put tanks and cylinders , hide them and I said no, now evil people and this woman and little guy are going to get things right I'm going higher and get them off my back I don't care if I bought from them what they are doing is wrong and they need to go must be a *** company to let low life crud like this run an office and this is what was told to me ,,, we run cartersville office. Who cares there has to be someone over them that I can talk with and the day is near

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Comments