1.7

Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check .Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these transactions were in person with money orders as I was instructed at the time.

Late fees after the final bill? How when disputed. 752$in month. I switched to suburban gas 161$ install and filled 85gallons after contract was up tank sat in my yard after suburban called them to take it.

Now I had to pay for that too. Don't like trust or will order again and refer Everyone else to suburban propane. There billing system way better not done by hand.

Not told to pay on the spot in cash ....Prove me wrong now !

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of amerigas gas tank from Amerigas and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amerigas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amerigas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #996700

Cancelled them after 19yrs changed from local company to amerigas then theyvgot to big price went up service went down rude cold dont use them expensive not nice and to big

big