I ordered gas from Amerigas on January 4, 2010 when I only had 5% propane left in tank. They finally arrived January 8, 2010 when I had 1% left.

I was working and could not go behind the delivery man to check everything he touched. The reason I say that is about 3 years ago I checked the tank after it was refilled by Amerigas, and it was leaking a lot of propane out the fill valve. I called and the delivery man returned, replaced the valve and refilled the tank at no expense to me. This time, when I checked the tank 5 days later, I found the cap not put on and the check ball leaking.

I had lost 20 gallons of fuel before I saw what was going on. I called, but this time the response I got was it was my tank, they are not reponsible. Then the bill came and I was billed $.50 more per gallon then I was quoted. The service manager said that he had been manager less than a year, but found they gave too many freebies and they are not responsible if the delivery man left the tank leaking because it was my tank.

Funny, it wasn't leaking when they got there! Seems to me, they are very responsible, or should I say irresponsible...

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.