I would like to know why Amerigas propane has a higher price for propane then what the fair market is in Augusta County Va. Propane in Augusta County is 2.70 per gallon and Amerigas charges 3.29 per gallon.

If using the name Amerigas - makes you think you are getting an American Deal or a fair deal then let me advise you . I would call what they charge no less that steeling from American residents, when there is this much difference in the market price from what other companies charge it is down right despicable, so I say Amerigas rob while you can but it will be the last time you steal from my family.

I was told that the tank does not deprecate for the first six years and since they have owned the tank that has been in the ground for 10 years that they would only reduce the tank by 800.00 dollars. I laugh when I hear their Customer Service jingle ( where customer service is our priority ) ha. Should be where we will charge you as much as we legally can without being investigated by the authorities. 10 years - of paying them and last bill was 158.6 gallons - $537.24 you do the math

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments