Stay away from using Amerigas in the High Point, NC. area.

The worst customer service or should I say what service. 16 days after promising delivery of propane..no show..phone aways busy.. National service center can't even get through to them..they had to send a fax to call me which they never did

Now I'm about to run out of propane and will have to set an account with someone else.

I will probably run out of propane.. so why would you want to risk using a company like this?

Stay away from this company it's not worth the risk!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2010.

Comments

Yea. Just go to the bbb.org and look at the rating score and complaints. That should tell the story

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

What do you expect, great customer service or something!

Another one waiting until winter that comes every year to think about heating the house.