Green Springs, Ohio

New home owner beware, I just purchased a home in the Mansfield Ohio area that has a Amerigas tank and remaining propane in the tank, I worked out purchasing the remaining gas from the previous owner, Amerigas claims they purchased the remaining propane from the previous owner as well and re billing me at a higher rate. The previous owner claims he talked about that option but did not agree to it as he was selling to me.

Amerigas claims the propane is in their tank and have rights. New owner BEWARE, if you don't ask the right questions the day you sign up as a new customer you will have a bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2011.

Comments

I work for another gas comp. All I hear is people *** bout how shiny they are *** them there employees are not qualified.*** that ***. Who do u trust with your gas?

There is no Fran. Type "Amerigas Phony Fran" in your search engine. It's just a smokescreen!

Hustlin' Hustlin'

Every day I'm Hustlin, Every day I'm hustlin

HUSTLIN HUSTLIN

Who the fck you think you fckin' with, I'm the fckin' boss

Seven forty-five, white on white that's fckin' Ross

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #270965

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about any confusion which may have occurred.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran