Montpelier, Vermont

I have dealing with this terrible company for 3 years. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

But the worst is the price gouging and over charging. I was quoted over $4 dollars a gallon, I thought that was ridiculous so I called around to check other local companies. The first one I called they quoted me under $2. I was shocked.

I called blue flame back and no one even answered the phone. I tried calling three times throughout the day and still just a machine saying the were unable to take my call.The next day same thing, no one answering the phone! Finally on the third day I got a person on the phone and they were rude as all heck. I asked to speak too a manager but none was there of course.

I have given this company $1000's of dollars and they couldnt care less.

They offered to sell me propane for $3.38 a gallon after I enroll in a program for a fee of $119 dollars. Screw this company, the are awful people and Im sure it starts at the top with the CEO Jerry Sheridan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments