AmeriGas is awful and gouges customers.

5 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

We called AmeriGas in June of 2016 when an error occurred on our account.We had received an automatic delivery of Propane that we had not requested nor authorized.

Keep in mind, everything in our home with the exception of the pool Jacuzzi is electric. Living in Florida we never really see the need for a heated Jacuzzi. My husband called the company and advised that we did not authorize the delivery and in fact, and that they could pick up their tank as we had no use for it. The company came back out and removed the fill.

Jump to 2017, I received a notice to go to the post office to pick up mail that would not fit into the mail box. I picked up a wad of mail that apparently the post office somehow had bunched up and not delivered. Included was a collection letter for AmeriGas for tank rental from last year to the present.

I called AmerGas and was informed that the charges would stand as there was no documentation in their system of the events the previous June.If you discontinue their service request an e-mail confirmation, they will not admit that you cancelled and will "try" to collect on their incompetence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service does not document accounts properly

Reason of review:
Amerigas Gas Tank Refill
Review category
Utility
review #1005454

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amerigas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Amerigas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Amerigas.
Filing a new complaint about
×