My bill has been 14.00 to 20 for 3 years, last several months have climbed to 40 to 50. 1st call they chg extra 9 to repair lines if needed, today I called and was told they have repaired several meters who were not functioning properley and now they read correctly, BS then if I have the lines checked it is a $94 chg, and if i disconnect they keep my deposit.

This company is price gouging and lyeing. I only heat A brand new gas water tank which is turned way down.

Crazy *** in Orlando, I rent and I have no control. wtf.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 29, 2010.

Comments

#231916

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

#208646

If the company was really interested in saving mony they should look in there own back yard. Its not the raise's that Uppermanagement gets, It starts with all the useless spending they pay out, Yes they jet every manager all over the place for upper crust meetings, wine and dine them,put them up in exclusive motel's for meeting's that dont amount to a *** thing except to preach how they need to make more money and pay out less, Save save save, Must reduce spending, They have a call center in the Upper midwest region where they actualy fly people to work, supply rental cars feed them and of course put them up in motels while they are there,(Talk about a pay raise) then fly them back home for the weekend, Then they get to do it all over again, What ever happend to the days of living where you worked?, Sure wish they would pay for my car,Lodgeing, and meals, The Upper midwest managers get paid for up to 3 Good so called meeting Trips a year anywhere from Casinos, to resorts tthen they still get a paid vacation on top of that, we all should be so lucky to have the money to blow on such uselessnes of company money, but then again I cant help but wonder why the price goes up, and the service goes down because they have to cut back and save, Must mean that more and better trips are on the way or the upper crust's need another raise, It's also how so many managers can miss there marks for the year, but yet the Upper's can still achive to manage a yearly bonus, But I guess thats why they get paid the big bucks

Gee I cant but wonder if this is why you need to pay more

The Yacht is great and payed off if I could post pics of it here I would. You would have to agree that it is a nice one. Gene is a great guy He can't help he has been successful in his life and made a good career for himself.

Clearly AmeriGas has been in business for over 50 years and has become the largest propane marketer in the United States by nickel and diming retards like yourself. The CEO wasn't able to make his yacht payments, so they decided to tamper with your meter so that a multi billion dollar company can make a few extra bucks off of you every month.

Or not. Get over yourself, holy *** ***.