Washington, District Of Columbia

We recently purchase a home next to ours Amerigas has the "OLD" tank on a lease" We stopped in said either leave the tank there ans sign off or remove it - do not harm the landscape!! Please call when you are coming out as it was too close to the pump house per inspections.

I called to ask how much propane was put in for inspections. Could not tell me - would not say if it was leased or not. Yesterday, Their truck showed up to remove tank. Finally allowed them to, and no property damamge - why couldn't they call - it is not their property they were on!!

then asked me to sign a paper that I thought was the tank was removed!! Later I looked at the paper, $114 - which they will not get. Also the neighbor told me they pay $90 a year for the lease and over $4.00 a gal. - We use Ferrellgas who charges $50 a year for lease - first year free and was quoted $2.79 a gal.

two days age. What irritates us is the rudness of the employees except for the Amerigas person who came to pick up the tank.

I cannot even reach them when I call to prices on propane. Use to be, they would offer to match other propane dealers prices - now you cannot even reach them.

Comments

Amerigas is a corporation. They just spent over 2 billion dollars for another large propane company, google it, Amerigas purchases Inergy.

mike

I would love to know who the owners are of this company, i'm sure there are some politicians involved somewhere. where do these jerks get their balls to charge whatever they wabnt and then when you cancel service they wont come get their tank?

Amerigas Reviews