Delton, Michigan

Yesterday I ran out of propane and called to get a refill. No one answered.

I called again this morning and will have to pay $100 pressure test and if I want to place an expedited delivery it will be an additional $200! I called the Wayland, MI branch and they informed me I was now part of the Kalamazoo, MI branch. When I asked for the number to the Kalamazoo office they told me they weren't allowed to give it to me and to call the 1-800 number.

I did, and they won't give me the number either. How can you run a business if you can't even contact the office!?

Comments

Why do you need to contact the local office? The people at the 1-800 number can place your order for you just fine.

Do you expect the people at the local office to give you a different answer? You're the *** who let yourself run out, and now you have to pay the $100 for the LEGALLY REQUIRED leak and pressure test.

If you want to be put ahead of other people who ordered before you, you also need to pay an additional $200. The local office isn't going to tell you any different.

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with customer service in Michigan.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran

Amerigas Reviews