You prepay your account, they use your money and do not deliver the goods. Customer Service told me to pay a plumber to come out and drain our pipes so they would not freeze.

After 4 calls, the delivery driver called me and came out to fill our tank. The Richmond, VA manager FINALLY called me back and will not speak with me now so we can resolve the matter. Most of the time they do not answer their phone. I can not complain about the delivery person.

He was great and understood and did not blame me for beibng angry. I would love to be able to locate the Richmond, VA's boss and give him a few words about their company and what they do not provide.

We are looking at another provider. I will not recomment AmierGar to anybody!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2011.

Comments

Are you assuming "fran" actually works for Amerigas? LOL like there's no way it could be a spam to get your information??

hahahhahaha.

Gray, Georgia, United States #237937

We are so sorry about your situation that we copy/pasted this form letter onto your complaint. Non personalized and generic spam messages really show our customers how much we care about them. Nothing says customer service like an automated response!

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.