I have had Amerigas since Level was purchased about 6 years now. Every year I have to call the and talk the down on the price per gallon for pre-buy.

this year I called a couple other places and got $1.85- 1.90 a gal. I told the $2.90 was too high. They gave me the run around and called back the next day with a $2.15/9 gal price. I buy 1000 gal each year so you do the math.

They stated that i would have till Friday to make my decision on locking in at that. Friday came and I saw a delivery notice on my door, they filled the tank at 2.90 a gallon. I called them and they acted like they did not know anything about it??Then Asked if I would like to lock in at 2.15 to for the pre-buy. I had to take it due to their costs to remove their own tank and pump it out.

Next year I am locking the tank in the spring and telling them to come get it. What a crappy way to do business, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.