Waleska, Georgia

Last year after AmeriGas bought out my gas company I begged for gas during the coldest part of winter. It took weeks for a delivery and it finally came after the cold had ceased.

I have now been trying to get gas for a month. I called 4 weeks ago when it was on 10%. The lady who took my order said they would be out. After 2 weeks, I called and was told that they never turned my order in because I had a small amount on my bill.

Last fall when I called them they put the gas in twice, accidentally, so they had to let me pay on what was their error. The manager, Linda, told me that I had to pay the $245 right then and they would deliver me some even though the balance was due to their error. I paid this and told her that My 88 yr. old Mom was here and that was my main heat and my hot water heater is also on it.It has now been 4 weeks and I have no hot water or heat in my fireplace.

I have called daily and they keep saying that I am on the list. She said my delivery guy is in LaFayette today but he won't get to me.

This company should not be in business as they are totally unethical and have no empathy for anyone. I have never had to beg to get a service that I am paying for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amerigas Cons: Customer service and price gouging, Business practices.

Comments