I must deal with Amerigas on Long Island - their Wyandanch office. They are extremely rude.

On Friday, 11/6 I called to order a gas delivery. As usual they indicated that they only deliver in my area on Mondays but that they don't have another delivery date available until Mon., 11/16. I had to pay the three hundred dollars for the delivery for them to even make the appointment to fill the tanks - 10 days ahead of delivery date at a time when we are unemployed and barely surviving week to week! I called the office today to make sure that I would receive my delivery as we have had scheduled deliverys before that never came and they assured me that they would be here today.

Well - once again - no delivery and during the 10 days I've been waiting I've now run out of gas and am cooking in a microwave! I called the office again at 4:30 - they were already closed and transferred me to the emergency office who said they would have someone contact me in the morning and hung up while i was giving the number.....this is a horrible rude disfunctional company!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2009.

Comments

It's AMERIASS THE RUN YOU OUT OF PROPANE COMPANY

CUT STAFF TO SAVE MONEY AND affect your Safety. Money driven *** sucking *** bastards..

I work for this company and your correct. They are *** *** who.are putting themselves out of bussiness.

Even new boss MR BOB!!! FUCKEN CLUELESS go back.to synergy did.great job there went oit of bussiness

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank you Judy for being so nice to me and taking care of my account. I have read these notes that people have wrote.

I have had a problem one time and you had your manager Mr.Owens call and explain what had happened he promptly sent me a truck and fulfilled my needs. It was and inconvience for me but your courteous and his promptness to the problem is what keeps me coming back. I wished everyone had a store to deal with as I do.

I realize i could find a cheaper source of heat like electricity or oil but for the service that i receive i don't mind paying a little more. Thank you and God Bless.

if you are a will call customer, and you know we are in a certain place on a certain day of the week, why didnt you call on the thursday, or friday, and then you would of gotten your gas on monday.. and yes call on 30 or 40%, its alot cheaper, than calling out of gas, or below 10%

1. Get a job you worthless leech.

You're clearly told to call for fuel between 30 and 40 percent. If you wait until you're down to 5 percent before ordering and then there's a delay, you run out of gas.

It's your own *** fault for waiting so long. Take responsibility for your own idiocy.