Oak Harbor, Washington

I needed a 150 gallons of gas for my 250 gallon propane tank. I called Amerigas, Oak Harbor wanted to charge me $563.00.

Is the cost of gas for Will-Call customers double? I was caught off guard on how much it was and voiced my opinion. Since I asked her why it cost so much, I noticed a slight change in attitude over the phone. She then put me on hold for 5 minutes and came back online and said "That's the current price of gas!" and expressed I have to pay upfront before they can deliver.

I contacted Corey Oil and Propane which is a direct competitor for the same amount of propane gas and they wanted $260.00. Where is Amerigas coming up with these prices?

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

• Amerigas rip-off

Comments

Amerigas says that their customers should be happy to pay outragious prices because they have the best service and are the biggest propane company in the USA. Amerigas bought the washington state company I work for in 2012 and we have been losing customers hand over fist since.

Amerigas Reviews