White Cloud, Michigan
1.3

I have been a customer of Amerigas of Fremont Mi for 2 full years. When I moved into my residence in White Cloud, I was unsure of how long I would stay there, so I chose to not pay the $99 fee for locking in a price per gallon.

I was able to trust them until my most recent fill. All fills until now were within range of "reasonable".

This time? Not so much! When I told friends and family that I just had my tank filled at $2.90 per gallon, their jaws hit the floor.

That prompted me to look it up: Michigan's government website average for week of 10/5/15 was $1.58 per gallon; the US government website average for week of 10/5/15 was $1.75 per gallon.

That prompts me to say, I just got screwed by Amerigas of Fremont, MI. $2.90 per gallon is outside of reasonable profits in my book. Thanks for screwing me, Amerigas of Fremont, MI!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amerigas Cons: Price gouging.

Comments

I dont know what you use your propane for but that doesnt sound like an unreasonable price. Every propane company bases your price of off how much it cost them to get the propane them selfs, how much you use, how many tanks you have and how my accounts you have. Thank you

Amerigas Reviews